Friday, June 1, 2012

Thank All of You Who Have Commented or Written

One of the blessings that comes from blogging is that it puts the editor into touch with people all over the world with similar interests.  It's always good to get email or comments from you because that is the only way that I know whether or not that what I offer is beneficial to you.

So, feel free to email and let me know your concerns and questions.  I'll do my best to address them both in an email reply and here.  If you have a question then it's pretty much guaranteed that others have that same question.

Some have asked to see more items that have been printed on the Cube.  And, since I have a LONG list of things that I've been saving for the Cube's arrival, I'm more than happy to oblige.

I'm also going to visit my granddaughters tomorrow and this will be the first time they have seen the Cube.  I can't wait to see their reaction.  They already know how great it is to have a 3D printer for school projects and fun items.  It's going to be very cool to let them do the entire process by themselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment